Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Storm's A Comin'

Do you ever have those moments when you see that something is about to happen? You know, moments in life where you can tell the shit is just about to hit the fan?

I’m having one of those right now.

The worst part is there’s nothing I can do about it. This thing is going to happen regardless of what I do. I can try to steer it one way or another, but it won’t make that much of a difference. All hell is about to break loose regardless of my interference.

I’ve decided that the best thing I can do is remove myself from it as much as possible. Sound like a good idea? I thought so too. The problem is, I can’t even do that completely. This thing that I sit on the precipice of involves my loved ones. I’m emotionally involved. Like it or not. I’m trying to prepare myself, but what can you do?

I promise the funny blogs will come back eventually. I’m suffering from writers’ block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...