Monday, November 4, 2013

Next Month

Image found here
I can't wait for next month.

Lately I feel like all I do is run around.  I find myself to be jumping from one location to the next, in order to keep myself active and connected to all those I love. As a result, my life has been chaotic and disorganized.  It seems like nothing is truly getting my full attention.  All this bouncing around has me somewhat unfocused in many aspects of my life.

While this is entirely frustrating and not my typical
style, I find myself largely accepting of the situation because I know it's all temporary.  I can continue running around, because there is end in sight.

Next month, everything I need and want will come together in one place. Next month, I will be active and connected at the same time.  Next month, I will be focused and grounded.  The distance between all my destinations will be visible next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...