Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Working

Mood: mellow

I started a new job yesterday. Yes, ladies and gents, I am now a temp. It’s gloriously boring. I’m working for US Bank. I show up at 5:30am (soooo early). When I get there, they give me some stacks of bills. I then sort through the bills, and organize them into several smaller stacks. Then I bind them with rubber bands, and ask for another stack. It seems that monotony will be my life for the next 5 weeks.
I’m not really sure exactly why the temps need to show up so early. I am actually not really sure why anyone needs to show up that early. Obviously someone somewhere had this idea, but it doesn’t make much sense. I mean, at the LATEST we’ll be done by 4pm. Yesterday I was done at 1pm, and today I was done just after 11am.
I got a letter from Lane County Child Welfare in Eugene yesterday. I called them today, and I have an interview on Friday 10/31. It’s a group interview, and that’s a bit unfortunate. I am not a fan of group interviews.
Well, that’s all for now. I’m gunna go work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...