Monday, January 12, 2009

Mysterious Interview

I had an interview today. If I’m being totally honest, it was a job I didn’t want in the first place. It was working for a facility that cares for adults with developmental disabilities, and I was worried that I was going to be a professional ass-wiper. Harsh, but true. Did you know that people who do that usually make minimum wage?!

Anyhow, the interview is at 10am. It’s 15 minutes (maximum) from my house. I leave as half hour early.

Armed with my new best friend Gloria PeuterSchmidt, I can find anywhere in the world! Or so I thought.

The place doesn’t exist. I spoke with someone on the phone, they gave me this address. I looked it up before I left. Same address. I drove to the location of this address, and no facility exists there.

There was a business complex where this place should have been. So, I entered the complex, and drove around under the assumption that one of the tenants was this facility...nope. Nothing.

I called them. No answer.

Now I’m curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...