Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stupidly in Love with an Evil Wizard

Location: Borders
Mood: annoyed
 
Seattle’s Best is currently my favorite coffee shop. The only one around my house is at Borders, and I got a Borders gift card for Christmas. In light of these facts, I decided to go to Borders today.

If you are a fan of my blog, (and let’s face it: who isn’t?) then you know that I am in love with a mysterious man who works at Borders. He’s only mysterious because I’m retarded and can’t talk to him. This confuses me. Why can’t I talk to this guy? It makes no sense! So, I started thinking about it today and I came to the most logical conclusion. HE’S A WIZARD!

Duh! It’s so obvious!

When I went into Borders I went straight back to the coffee shop to get what I ALWAYS get, a white chocolate mocha. It’s fabulous, and if you haven’t tried SB’s white chocolate mocha then you might as well just hit yourself over the head with a shovel. The last few times I’ve been there I’ve inexplicably started a conversation with the people in line with me. Not today though.

Today, my borders boyfriend got in line behind me. As soon as I notice he’s behind me I freeze. I can’t think of anything to say. What s wrong with me?

To make matters worse, when the barista asked me what I wanted...I drew a blank! I get the same god damned thing every time I go there!

This is why I have decided he’s a wizard. He has clearly cast some spell on me that makes me a dumb mute! And he’s got to be evil because it’s just mean. I mean: What the hell?!! What did I ever do to him? I mean besides love him.

I have settled with this explanation because it makes the most sense. The other option is that I am actually in love with this guy I don’t know. Stupidly in love. I don’t even know him! Why do I act this way? That is why the only logical explanation is that he is an evil wizard who has cast a spell on me that makes me STUPIDLY in love with him.

Good Lord! I have a problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...